Very insightful and simple questions. I like that the answers aren’t always so simple
This post may take multiple cups of Coffee….
When you have a little spare time to think, review these interesting and thought provoking questions! Then if you still have a little more spare time, share your thoughts, answers, and questions!
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
- Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
- Does love equal sex?
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right…
View original post 483 more words