I’d like to thank http://aliapplejack.wordpress.com/ for nominating my blog for The Liebster Award. Thank you for noticing my blog among the trillions on wordpress. Until now, I had a no idea what a liebster award was for wordpress. I feel like I’ve just won an academy award!
The Questions from my Nominator
1. If given the opportunity to travel to the past and change a course of your life, would you? What would you change? A few years back I was having a difficult time and became rather mouthy towards the people I loved. I would travel back and slap my own mouth and say. “E straighten up, treat people with more respect and get it together.”
2. Would you rather know when and how you’re going to die, or just find out when the time comes? I’d rather stay in the dark about my death. I believe I wouldn’t value my life and time as much if I knew when and how I was going to bite the bullet.
3. Favorite music genre and why? Rock music is my favorite genre. It helps me unwind from stressful days.
4. What do you do when you’re all alone in your room? Usually I read, snuggle with my kitties, or sing to myself.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? I would live in Australia without a doubt. Australia is so different from the U.S (from what I’ve read). The land down under has so many types of animals that the United States does not have at all. Spiders, snakes, kangaroos and koalas just to name a few!
6. Have you ever done something and regretted it right away? If yes, what was it? I’ve said things that hurt people’s feelings. I can’t recall anything I’ve said in particular; but I try to be polite
7. Biggest turnoff in a man/woman? Bravado and narcissism
8. What’s been your favorite part about today, so far? Chatting with one of my Besties
9. Is there a food you absolutely refuse to eat? Even though my family has German roots, I refuse to eat Sauerkraut.
10. What are some of the first things you do when you wake up? Let’s see. I lay in my bed for at least ten minutes after I wake up. I check my cellular device and respond to texts or missed calls. Then I always drag myself to the kitchen and drink coffee or tea.
Liebster Award Rules:
1. Posting the award badge on your blog.
2. Answering the questions from your nominator.
3. Nominating other bloggers.
4. Posting ten questions for them to answer.
These are the blogs I’ve nominated for the Liebster Award. Take a look at these lovely ones, it’s definitely worth your while.
The 10 Questions for my 5 Nominees:
- Is it more important to love or be loved? Why?
- What do you want to be remembered for? Why?
- What do you want to change about the world the most if it could be permanent?
- If you could be a celebrity for a day which one would you want to be?
- The harmless guilty pleasure you have is..?
- What terrifies you the most?
- Do you think in possibilities or improbabilities?
- Who do you look to when you need to be comforted?
- What is the best advice you have ever received? Who was it from?
- What was a difficult goal in your life that you have conquered?