I have several blogging quirks.
1. I don’t use punctuation until I’m done writing my entry
2. I write entries very late at night or early in the morning. It’s one of the many extremes of mine
3. There are usually three drafts at any given point
4. Half of the drafts I write are never published
5. One friend reads through some of my unpublished entries because I value her (sometimes too) honest opinion
6. Run on sentences are awful, I break them up with semi colons
7. Sometimes I write with the intention to elicit emotion within myself and hopefully my written words strike something in the audience as well